Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Always a 10

This will never, ever get old.

Minecraft: Tna Part 1 Minecraft: Tna Part 1

Heh

Totally what it was like starting out on this game.
...and I always hum the music like that too.
I'd like to see more of this. It's better than most of the MC-related animations I've seen.

WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks

Holy shit!

Wow! That was...

...intense?

I never would have seen anything remotely like this coming from a mile away, and yet I absolutely loved it. Great work.

Cuboy: Hot Pants Cuboy: Hot Pants

Addicting

This game is addicting as well as amusing. The gameplay is a bit confusing at first but you get used to it. Whenever I die my eyes are always screwed up and everything in front of me seems to be sliding downwards...

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

Woohoo!

Ha ha! That was great!

...and I figured out what the secret achievement was and got it! How spedcial I am.

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

Awesome!

Damn, that was fun! Cyclops/Elmo (Elmo of Sesame Street; yes, that's who the final boss reminded me of) at the end was a bit too easy to kill with 8 magic (two hits with the first attack spell), and I had to overcome my OCD to keep myself from wasting an hour attacking all the little monsters trying to get my attack from 5 to 8 in order to get that achievement, though.

Besides its taking advantage of my obsessive-compulsive, this is an amazing game! It reminded me a lot of one of those old gameboy classics. Despite what today's world may believe or try to force us all to believe, simplicity can be a real gem.

BoMToons responds:

I agree

Hitler And His Talking Vagina Hitler And His Talking Vagina

Oh my doG!

That was the funniest goddamn thing I've heard in ages!

J.D. - In My Head [AMP Remix] J.D. - In My Head [AMP Remix]

Wow.

This ought to be published via an album and a renowned music publishing company (not that Newgrounds isn't renowned, but you know what I mean). I could easily see it appearing in clubs/dances if it gained the right positive attention.

Nice work.

The Quarry The Quarry

I like it.

It reminds me a lot of the music from TimeSplitters 2, for those of you who know of that game.

I've always been fond of Industrial beats. To me, their primitive, perpetual shuffle seems to heighten my concentration.

Mileena Mileena

Michael Jackson! I knew he wasn't dead.

WitchyWays responds:

Alive and ready to give fatalities